Get to know me!
Graphic Designer, Webmaster, and Email Marketing Specialist
A little about me. I’ve have over 15 years of experience in the the graphic & web design industry. Throughout my career I have been driven toward positions of increasing responsibility and complexity. I have worked for a diverse set of employers in both the private and public sector. My experience includes a wide array of web, graphic, and marketing work for the University of South Florida, Pinellas County School Board, and Welbilt. My unparalleled passion for design and creativity allows me to keep abreast of the latest technology and industry trends. I also possess superior relationship building and communication skills and enjoy working in dynamic environments.
Welbilt, Inc, Tampa, FL
Webmaster / Graphic Designer: Responsible for creating, maintain, and managing multiple global websites, creative design, direct mail marketing, and sales support.
- Supported the functional implementation of the corporate rebranding of Manitowoc Foodservice, Inc into Welbilt, Inc following its spinoff from The Manitowoc Company
- Created and launched new corporate website WELBILT.com and its regional versions as part of the corporate renaming and rebranding. Result: Ensured that all sites were user-friendly, accurate, and met brand standards.
- Established criteria and strategy to grow brand presence online. Result: Optimized corporate website and the online presence of its 12 global product brands, 1 service brand, and 10 regionals, increasing impressions, clicks and page views by 75%.
- Presided as main point of contact for training and administration of content management system for brand product managers and regional marketing teams in the Americas, APAC and EMEA. Result: Achieved corporate goals for timeliness and budget.
- Managed all direct mail marketing efforts through HubSpot. Result: Improved responses by 50% via customer newsletters, web forms, tradeshow landing pages, and employee engagement.
- Provided technical support and training in multiple content management systems for users in different countries. Result: Acknowledged as effective communicator, especially regarding abstract concepts, and increasing employee awareness.
- Designed and implemented new web-based applications. Result: Boosted positive impact of customer’s experience.
- Designed customized templates and contact forms for internal and external communications. Result: Simplified and standardized processes and supported sales team through the use of HubSpot contact forms which synced up to Salesforce CRM
- Oversaw launch of internal portal for field sales agents via Salesforce CRM. Result: Provided crucial link to product, benefit and incentive information for sales people.
- Worked in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Result: Enhanced web experience and provided creative design ideas, which supported corporate identity and met brands standards.
- Monitored and reported all web traffic via Google Analytics & SEMrush. Result: Delivered improved data for management decision-making.
- Worked with product managers to update literature on web for brochures, specification sheets, diagrams, installation guides, and owner manuals. Result: Added greater insight into web performance.
- Directed or performed necessary updates to the corporate, brand, and regional websites and partnered with 3rd party programmer to streamline Kentico CMS. Result: Minimized downtime, improving customer experience and reducing operation costs.
Pinellas County School Board, Largo, FL
District Webmaster: Responsible for designing, developing, and managing district-wide sites, report preparation, internal and external customer service and training.
- Created custom reports via tools such as Google Analytics and identified statistical trends in website traffic.
- Constructed and supported departmental websites, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Synchronized web assistance and training for web content managers.
- Created and maintained web content manager/key contact lists to ensure high quality departmental pages.
- Built and strengthened professional relationships while serving as subject matter expert to internal customers.
- Revised and managed 8 district sub sites.
- Developed new training materials for countywide initiatives and revamped Webmaster trainings for Joomla, Novus, logo design reviews, and brochure redesigns.
- Countryside Publishing Co
- FAETC (Florida/Caribbean Aids Education Training Center)
- Tampa Computer Doctors
- Socius Marketing